Keep On Keepin' On




I'm not sure where this weight loss journey is headed, but I will keep going as much as I can. I'm finding it so hard to overcome my eating habits. For the last two months of working to change them I have only lost 10 pounds or so.

I'm feeling a little defeated and lost.

I wish I could wave a magic wand and my situation would be different, but there is no magic wand and for all my efforts the results are minuscule.

I know I cannot give up and that wherever I am now will change and I can be on top again.

Dietary changes will come in time. I can't afford to just give up! Two steps forward and one step back. I wish I was more confident that I will have great results to share soon, but I'm realizing that the results may take more time. I'm not the diet guru that can start a diet and show you my 100 pound loss in 6 or 8 months, but what I can do, is show you my resolve to keep going and stay with it!

Reflectively, I can see that I've instituted more healthy choices than when I started. I now eat fish, which I never did before and I drink more water, for sure. I'm getting better at taking my vitamins and my exercise has increased and become more regular.

I may not be seeing the dramatic changes as fast as I would like, but I am moving into a better lifestyle.

The best advice I can give is to keep integrating healthy choices. Find an exercise that you can achieve. Do something for yourself to raise your spirits and most of all--Just keep with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: