Today is the first day of the rest of my life!

Since the delivery of my second son in 1995, I have struggled to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight and shape. I have attempted every diet known to man and had a few successes, but never fully got to the goal I was attempting or kept the progress I had made for very long.

Today marks my latest attempt. I am running out of time to make the changes needed before I get too fat and too old to really do something about it. I will walk every day and curtail my diet to healthy choices and rewards in small amounts rarely.

It's do or die trying! As long as I can walk; I will walk! As long as I can watch my food intake; I will watch my food intake! I can no longer accept this body I have created and it does not fit into my plans for the future! I will succeed! 

I'm adding walking to my daily regimen day I walked 5 miles. I'm sore, but I'm not too sore. Things went well and I'm looking favorably into the future! 

1 comment:

  1. Great long walk! Remember you are never too old to try. I'm proof of that

    ReplyDelete

Comment: