I'm now a Beachbody Coach!

Click Here: Become Coach Today & start receiving all the discounts and benefits!

Before I even became a coach; I fell in love with the Beachbody workout I'd ordered! I was sure it would be way out of my ability zone, but I was determined to try anything. I can say with 100% confidence that my Insanity: Asylum work out is the best one that I've ever tried!
I was amazed by my ability to do some of these outrageous moves! I was sure I couldn't do it. True, I'm not doing them full out or as many reps, but I AM DOING IT!

I was even sick for a week and when I went back to the workouts I was still better. Where I had done 2 progressions; I now could do 5!

I've lost 10 more pounds since starting the Beachbody workouts! I haven't been able to get past 240 pounds for a year! 

My agility and flexibility is measurable every day and this is the one workout that doesn't break my body. It seems that the way they move the exercises around the body keeps fatigue and injury away! It's simply amazing!

Now that I'm a coach; I have the potential to earn an income, doing something that I love AND the BEST part... Getting in shape while I do it! Do I have a smile on my face? :) Yes, I do! I get super great discounts and make money at the same time!

There is something so different about these workouts!
A BeachBody workout is better than anything I've ever done before


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: