30 Day Workout Challenge... What is Beachbody Doing for Me?

“Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands…”  Keep Going!!!
Quote: James Corbett

I'm doing a 30 day challenge to keep up with my Beachbody workouts!
Anybody out there want to join?   

I started the Beachbody Workout, Insanity: Asylum last month, but suffered a two week setback with an illness. I accomplished about 12 days of daily workouts total in March. Even though I had the setback; I have not given up! I'm totally in love with the program!

I've found something that doesn't break my body down & put me into recovery for days at a time!

When I was walking for exercise I found myself having to spread out my walks to every 3 days or so. I wasn't able to keep up with it because my body would be hurting so bad I couldn't walk the next day. It seems that everything I've tried over this last year has put me laid out in bed for days at a time!

Since I've started with Beachbody I haven't had one day that disabled me & kept me down!
Not one!

I think the reason I'm able to keep with it, in spite of the Fibromyalgia, is the way in which the Insanity rotates it's workout through different areas of the body each day & since beginning with Beachbody, my life has changed in dramatic ways. I'm eating a mostly raw food diet and I haven't smoked in 11 days! Even my family is getting in on it.

I will be posting a photo of me every day from my workouts and sharing them here. 
Help me be accountable...

I had a setback last month but I'm back in the swing of it! I would love for anybody out there to join me with a commitment to workout or stretch every day for 30 days! You can join any day or time-just join and together we can change our destiny's  one day at a time!


It only takes 21 days to form a new habit! 
Let's put that to the test! Shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: