It's the Determination in the Message...

Life is about cycles. We have times where things seem to come easy and then times when they do not. My task is to stick with my goals and plans. No matter if I have several days where my lifestyle plan seems impossible; I need to remember that the dietary plan I've come up with is a plan going forward. I appreciate that there will be setbacks, but I have to be dedicated to meeting the challenge with a long term perspective. 


These past days have been a struggle as far as the diet is concerned, but I'm happy to report that I'm still here and still participating. This in itself is a good feeling. I'm not giving up! I recognize how important changing my dietary lifestyle is and that even if I have to stand alone, I must stick with it! Even if I only lose 1 or 2 two pounds a week that is a loss (a healthy one at that) I should be proud of it. I'm deciding today to stick with it for good! I hope you are too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment: